If you’re looking to market your game, product, or service – whether it’s for pre-launch awareness, to support the release, or to get the word out about your new content drop – then we have a range of options to suit all budgets. From ad takeovers to news stories to sponsored features, as well as more tailored solutions, we can help.
If you’re interested in advertising on The Loadout, or just want to learn more about how we might be able to help market your game, please drop us a line.
- No, free guest post, only PAID Post are allowed.
- Link insertions also available.
- Every post should have a word count of 500 words or more.
- Every post should be 100% unique, and has to pass copyscape test.
- Posts imposing danger to community/society or carrying remarks on racism will be rejected.
- You will get the link in 24hrs guaranteed if your content is looking strong in our eyes.
- For guest posting, you can send your content on our Email: [email protected]
We have created a number of Ad channels to enable you advertise your products and services to our esteemed readers and fans.
Ad Rates on CodLoadout
There are various advertising opportunities on CodLoadout . Below is a run down with their prices:
Are you launching or relaunching a tech product or service or you want more exposure for a great, but under-performing product? You can now send your articles, press releases and special feature stories to CodLoadout for publication.
Price: $75 per article (Published within 24 hours). Price includes VAT.
Note that the prices above is just for publishing your content on our blog, you are expected to provide the content (500+ words with images).
However, if you prefer us doing the writing, you will need to discuss with us via [email protected] for writing and pricing.
We can also review your product, software (or app), or service and write about it on our blog, the review will usually be published within 7 days.
We accept gaming gadgets like headset, mouse, etc for review for keeps without payment.
The post will be published on our site and also amplified via our social media audience. We will only publish gaming/tech related articles as that will resonate well with our audience and get the best result for your business.
Header Ad Slot
This Ad unit appears on the header area, it appears on every page on our blog including the homepage, category pages, tag pages, and archive pages. This Ad slot is for 725 x 90 pixels units on Desktop and 300 x 250 pixels unit on Mobile.
Monthly Price: $250
Inside Content Ad Slot (Top)
This is the prime Ad slot on CodLoadout. It appears before the first paragraph of every article on CodLoadout and will only be seen on content pages. This means that this Ad slot will not show on the homepage, category pages, tag pages, and archive pages. This is for 300 x 250 pixels units
Monthly Price: $200
Inside Content Ad Slot (Within)
This is another prime Ad slot on CodLoadout. It appears within the article itself. Two slots are available one after the second paragraph and the other after the 4th. It only appears in content pages on CodLoadout. This means that this Ad slot will not show on the homepage, category pages, tag pages, and archive pages on CodLoadout. This is for 300 x 250 pixels units
Monthly Price: $180
Inside Content Ad Slot (Bottom)
This Ad slot appears at the end of each article and like the Inside Content Ad Slot (Top) only shows in content pages. This is for 300 x 250 pixels units
Monthly Price: $160
Sidebar Ad Slots
This Ad units appears on the sidebar of all pages on CodLoadout including homepage, category pages, tag pages, and archive pages. This is the most affordable Ad slot and is available for 300 x 250 pixels units. Two Sidebar slots are currently below the CodLoadout Sponsors heading on our sidebar. We will also be adding a 300 x 600 pixel unit to your options soon.
Monthly Price: $140
You are responsible for providing creatives. The banner must be in image format. We do not accept banners built on Flash. If you want animated banners, use .gif or HTML5. Note that before we accept your Ad and provide payment instructions, you banner and landing page must meet our standards for quality.
How to Advertise on CodLoadout
For more information on availability and payment details, contact us at [email protected]
Terms and condition apply.
Ads that are Prohibited on CodLoadout
While we want to promote your business, we are also committed to keeping our audience. Therefore, Ads that we consider unfair or offensive to our audience are prohibited. Here are some types of Adverts that are prohibited on CodLoadout. This is not a complete list, just a guide. We may have
- Counterfeit Goods: We will not promote counterfeit products or products that mimic other products
- Hateful Ads: We will not promote Ads with hateful messaging based on race, tribe, religion, political affiliation, gender, or any Ad that will disgust or outrage a subset of our audience
- Exploitative Ads: CodLoadout will not promote Ads that may exploit people with questionable claims such as Ponzi schemes, get rich quick, instant cure for illnesses or diseases, instant prosperity, magic, Voodoo, instant weight loss, instant solution to fertility problems, and all such
- Poor Quality Landing Page: We will only send our audience to quality websites. So if your landing page does not meet all standards set on this guideline we may reject your Ad. If your landing page contains malware, or engage in any shady practices we will reject your Ad. Note that even if we accept your Ad initially, but notice your infringement midway, we will withdraw your Ad and will not resume until you correct all our concerns
- Misrepresentations: Ads that present a product or service in a way that is not accurate, truthful, or realistic will be rejected.
Sexually Explicit Ads
- Alcoholic Beverages: Ads that promote alcoholic beverages in such a way as to make them look ‘cool‘ will not be allowed on CodLoadout
- Gambling and Betting: We have some restrictions on advertising online and offline gambling and betting on CodLoadout
Get in touch for all advertising queries, big or small, and we’ll get you to the right place.