If you’re looking for plenty of content Elden Ring surely delivers. You can experience the role of an exile or an enslaved in the Lands Between, whose goal is to explore the world of fantasy to find every Great Rune, reclaim the Elden Ring, and, ultimately, be the ruler of the entire world by being the Elden Lord. In this article, we are going to discuss about the Best Gear For Astrologer Elden Ring.
Alongside the many opportunities for exploration, such as secret dungeons and secret dungeons and treasures, Elden Ring also has an extensive selection of character classes. If you’re looking to begin this amazing adventure as a magician, The Astrologer class is your best choice. It’s because it’s not just the most powerful class of sorcerers but also very beginner-friendly!
Additionally, it is possible to build a powerful class at a very early stage of the game by taking care when choosing the right build. Also, in the Lands Between, being a bit overpowered is what you want to achieve, given the complexity of fighting Great Enemies and Demi-gods. This is why we made this guide available to help you design the best Astrologer’s building and justify why you should choose this class.
Astrologer Class Stats
A scholar is an Astrologer, and their Intelligence is the highest of any other class. This class can count on swordsmanship and Sorcery equally when fighting, emphasizing Mind Intelligence, IQ, and dexterity. Here is a listing of the basic stats that are required for this class of Astrologers:
- Intelligence – 16
- Mind –15
- Dexterity –12
- Endurance – 9
- Arcane – 9
- Vigor –9
- Strength – 8
- Faith – 7
Why do you play the role of Astrologer Elden Ring?
As previously mentioned, the Astrologer class can use magic and swords to fight opponents. This is why you can build the character of a sorcerer or an experienced melee fighter. However, not relying on magic is unwise for this class since it has some powerful magic to its name. In addition that it’s the most powerful class for sorcerers!
What’s wonderful about Astrologer is that it offers an excellent selection of weapons and spells. What’s more, is that they’re easily upgradeable. The initial staff you receive to cast magic is the Astrologer’s Staff. It has the highest Sorcery scaling. This can increase the power that your spells can have.
Additionally, both Glintstone Arc and Glintstone Pebble are powerful sorcery spells in their own right because they simultaneously reduce large portions of enemy health. Although Glinstone Pebble is for targeting specific enemies while it is a powerful weapon for tackling single targets, Glinstone Arc can wipe out entire groups of enemies. You’ll use these spells for an extensive part of your game.
Additionally, the Short Sword you get initially can deal an impressive amount of physical damage. This helps new players explore the world and take on certain monsters from earlier until the more advanced gear is available.
Best Builds for Astrologer Class
In this section, we’ll discuss the best build options to build the class of Astrologers during the early and later games. Be aware that we aim to create an overpowered build at the beginning to ensure that major modifications aren’t needed later on.
As some of the most effective tools and equipment needed by the Astrologer class are available at a very early stage during the play, gamers must concentrate on upgrading their equipment as they progress and boosting their stats.
Early Game Stat Distribution
- Primary Stats:
- Intelligence: 30+
- Vigor: 20+
- Secondary Stats:
- Mind: 15+
- Endurance: 15+
Late Game Stat Distribution
- Primary Stats:
- Intelligence: 60+
- Vigor: 40+
- Secondary Stats:
- Strength: 30+
- Skill: 20+
- Golden Seed: It gives you an additional vital flask at the beginning of the game because you’ll frequently run out of FPS.
Weapons (Gear For Astrologer Elden Ring)
- Meteorite Staff: This Glintstone staff is obtainable early in the game. It comes with a very high Sorcery scaling, which increases with Intelligence. Additionally, it increases passive power for all Gravity sorcery like Collapsing Stars, Rock Sling, Gravity well, etc. It is not upgraded. The staff can be obtained using the teleportation trap found in Dragon-Burnt’s Ruins. This trap can take players into Caelid’s Sellia, The SelliaCrystal Tunnel.
- Demi-Human Queen’s staff: regarding the performance of this staff, it’s slightly better than those of Meteorite Staff. Additionally, it can be upgraded, which means you’ll be able to use this staff for the long-term. In addition, it scales with both Strength and Intelligence, and its Sorcery scaling is an indicator of Intelligence. It is available to players by defeating the Demi-Human queen mini-boss of Demi-Human Forest Ruins in the Weeping Peninsula.
- Lazuli Glintstone Sword: This straight sword is the perfect match for sorcerers. The sword can be adapted to strength and Intelligence with fewer strength requirements. This Lazulo Glintstone Sword trades off its physical damage in exchange for magical damage. It also has the Glintstone pebble ability, which lets you shoot projectiles toward enemies. The item is given to Lazuli Sorcerers from Raya Lucaria Academy.
- Crystal Sword Crystal Sword: Straight swords can scale by strength, Intelligence, and Dexterity. This is why, as an Astrologer and Astrologer, this Crystal Sword will be an ideal option for your weapon of melee. Furthermore, the crystal sword comes with Spinning Slash Ash of War. The sword is available for players inside the Village of the Albinaurics located in the Liurnia of the Lakes region.
Armor Sets (Gear For Astrologer Elden Ring)
- Astrologer’s Set: This is your armor of choice for starting. It’s a light armor set that provides little protection from physical and elemental harm but boosts Your Focus and vitality. It’s possible to keep this armor set for a significant amount of time before changing to a better one.
- Lazuli Sorcerer Set: It is a lightweight armor worn by the Lazuli Sorcerers of the Academy of Raya Lucaria. It provides moderate protection from both magic and physical attacks. Additionally, it offers an adequate quantity of Focus and Vitality for players. Players can purchase pieces of the set by fighting Crystal Crabs Lazuli Sorcerers and Raya Lucaria Sorcerers through the past dungeon.
- Raya Lucarian Sorcerer Set: It is an easy-to-wear armor set that accommodates intelligent characters. While it cannot provide complete security against physical assaults, this Raya Lucarian set provides some protection from magic. Additionally, this set of armor is more durable in comparison to that of the Lazuli set. It is possible to farm all components of this armor set in the Academy of Raya Lucaria by fighting large groups that are Raya Lucaria Sorcerers.
- Sage Set: It’s also a lightweight armor set designed for sorcerers. It gives slightly better protection overall than its Raya Lucarian set. This set can be found inside the Stillwater Cave in Liurnia of the Lakes.
Sorceries (Gear For Astrologer Elden Ring)
- Carian Slicer: Melee-based Sorcery allows you to attack enemies using a long magical sword. Even though it requires you to engage in melee battle, unlike other magic, this one is remarkably effective and can be used against single or multiple enemies because of the space it encompasses. The players can buy this by a sorceress named Sellen to purchase 1500 Runes from the Waypoint Ruins in Limgrave after handing her the Royal House Scroll.
- Glintblade Phalanx: is defensive magic that covers the player with multiple magical swords that attack opponents in the vicinity. This spell is great for riding on horseback, allowing players to move around the opponent and let the magical swords do the damage. It is available for purchase from the Sorceress Sellen after they have given them the Royal House Scroll.
- Rock Sling: It is Sorcery of gravity that lets players raise earthen chunks and throw them as projectiles over an enormous AoE. It can do a lot of damage and can be utilized against many enemies or just one big adversary. This technique will work better when you’ve got Meteorite’s staff.
- Loretta’s Greatbow Loretta’s Greatbow: It is potent Sorcery that shoots an arrow that strikes enemies with the power of a bow. It is possible to unlock this feat by beating Caria Manor’s Royal Knight Loretta within Caria Manor.
- Ash of War: Loretta’s Slash: This skill lets players use their swords to glisten and perform a powerful attack that shatters opponents. Like Loretta’s Greatbow Sorcery, players can gain access to this ability by beating Loretta, the Royal Knight Loretta within Caria Manor.
- Ash of War: Glintblade Phalanx: This skill is the same as its sorcery counterpart; however, it costs less FP to cast. Ash of War is a skill that can be cast with less FP. Ash of War comes with Rogier’s Rapier that can be obtained at the hands of Rogier on the Roundtable Hold after you have defeated Godrick the Grafted.
- Ash of War: Hoarfrost Stomp: Stomping on the ground triggers the formation of a frosty mist over an AoE of a significant size that may cause a freeze effect on foes.
Talismans (Gear For Astrologer Elden Ring)
- Erdtree’s Love: Casting spells to eat stamina and anything that improves your Health is an essential item in the Elden Ring. You should keep Erdtree’s favor, as this talisman increases your stamina, HP, and Equip Load. You can get this talisman from the Fringefolk Hero’s grave.
- Radagon’s Sorseal: It greatly increases stats like Dexterity, Vigor, Endurance, Strength, and Endurance in exchange for a greater amount of damage dealt. The talisman can be located on a corpse in Fort Faroth, Dragonbarrow.
- Carian Filigreed Crest: This talisman lowers the cost of FP when doing skills. Players can buy the Carian Filigreed Crest from the War Counselor Iji after they have completed Blaidd’s quest.
- Graven School Talisman: This talisman boosts the power of magic spells by enhancing the damage they suffer by them. The players can locate this Graven School Talisman in the Academy of Raya Lucaria Legacy Dungeon.
To build an Astrologer based on Sorcery, the spread of your flasks should be more oriented towards Mana rather than Health. Therefore, if you have two flasks dedicated to Health, the remaining should be put into Mana.