Does PUBG Have Proximity Chat? Online shooter games such as PUBG require immersion to be successful. Being aware of your surroundings and where your fellow players are is important. It’s why proximity chat is so important. You can hear the voices of other players nearby. It is a common feature.
Does PUBG Have Proximity Chat versions of Xbox One or PS4?
Pubg doesn’t support proximity chat on gaming consoles like the Xbox One and PlayStation 2. The PC version of battle royale supports proximity voice chat. This is bad news if you are a PS4 or Xbox One user. PUBG has not yet released a version for consoles that supports proximity chat. The PC version of BR has a chat feature that allows players to chat in real-time.
No evidence of updates suggests that voice chat will be added to the next update.
READ MORE: How To Unlink Gamecenter From PUBG Mobile
Interestingly, a few PUBG fans started a petition in the past that forced the PUBG Corporation, which makes up the majority of the Xbox One gaming consoles, to implement the chat feature. The PUBG-owned Twitter account tweeted that the voice feature is not planned for Xbox One players. The same can be said for the PS4, another gaming console. There are still unethical ways to use the PUBG proximity chat.
What is proximity chat in pubg?
Before we get to the main part of this article, let’s first learn about the proximity chat feature in PUBG. The proximity voice feature allows players from different teams to chat over the game in a small space. If you’re running toward enemies, you may be able to have a voice conversation if your microphone is connected to the rest of the world.
Pubg is a multiplayer last-standing game. A chat feature uses proximity voice, but it only works for the PC version. Users of gaming consoles will have to use the traditional methods if they want to use this feature. Pubg proximity chat allows 100 players to communicate in real-time. However, there are some limitations. These restrictions are easy to follow. Players must be in close proximity to one another to communicate. Those who wish to use the Pubg proximity voice feature should also turn on the option of “World” to allow them to access the PUBG chat.
How do I enable PUBG Proximity Chat?
This article/guide will cover the most important parts of this article. This article will cover all the steps in enabling chat of nearness in PUBG. Wait!! Wait!! Wait! The distance between you and your enemy will likely not exceed 50 meters. Communication will be impossible if a player or enemy is more than 100 meters from you.
You may have seen trolling from the voice on the world chat to make humor in intense and serious gaming. If so, those players were using proximity chat which allows them to communicate with players on the world mic/chat.
You can now find the solution to your problem by reading the following points.
- Browse to the “Settings” section. There you will find the “Sounds” tab.
- You’ll find the “Voice Channel” option under the Sound tab.
- You can use the “ALL” option to communicate with enemies or other players in the Pubg game.
PUBG Pushes to Talk
There is also an option to “Push To Talk,” which I prefer. Some users don’t want a button on the initiative mic. In these cases, developers at PUBG Inc. created the Push to Talk button.
You have chosen to use the assigned key or button on the keyboard to access this feature. It would be best if you now went to the “Control” tab above the “Sound” tab. You’ll find the “Push To Talk” button under the “Control” tab. You can choose any key you like or need in this section. Once you have selected a key, it can be used to initiate communication via voice by pressing or pushing the key.
READ MORE: How To Unlink Gamecenter From PUBG Mobile
How to turn off proximity chat in PUBG
We’ll show you how to disable chat on different operating systems. For your solution, follow the steps below. We’ll show you how to mute the sound on your smartphone and computer. We’ll show you how to turn off sound on the gaming console Xbox One.
Chat for Android, iOS, and PC users can be turned off.
This guide will explain how to disable the voice chat and proximity chat feature on iOS, Android, PCs, and Macs. Please read the following instructions to remove voice chat from your Android, iOS, or PC.
- First, click on the gear icon, which is located next to “Settings.”
- Next, you will need to choose “Sound.”
- You must also choose Mue under the “Voice Chat Mode” heading.
- You will find a button under Voice Chat Channel. Click it.
- The Pubg proximity voice will then be muted or turned off.
- If you prefer “Party chat” but no proximity voice, select the Party instead of None.
- The profanity filter on iOS and Android is permanently active, with no way to disable it. The chat feature cannot be disabled on iOS or Android. No text chat is available in any other version of the game than the mobile one.
For One user:
The following steps should be followed for Xbox.
- First, log in to your gaming console account.
- Log in with your username and password.
- Xbox users must also choose between “Privacy” and “Online Safety.”
- Remember that each game offers a unique set of settings. You can only choose “Player Unknown’s Battleground.”
- Finally, select the “Look for Other Can Communicate With Voice, Text or Invites Settings” option and choose Blocked.
This will end the guide and good communications for that particular PUBG account.
READ MORE: Can You Use Your PUBG Mobile Account On PS4
We hope you can find the solution to your problem or issue after reading this entire guide. We’ve also provided a step-by-step guide to Turning on and off the voice and proximity chat features of PUBG.
We hope you enjoy this article/guide. If you agree, please share this article with your gaming friends to increase their knowledge.
Also, please let us know how you can improve our blog post so we can keep it updated in the future.