How to Equip Helmet Attachments. You will receive your first helmet attachment UA/TYPEB1 when you reach 2 levels in the battle pass premium. This enhanced helmet looks just like a fiscal printer attached to a forehead. It is a bit tricky to find a helmet attachment socket in the primary customization menu. You need to insert your helmet socket to add an attachment to your helmet. This tab will show attachments for each helmet. Unfortunately, you cannot equip your attachments on all your armours.
You will need to choose Mark V (B). then select the helmet socket (the “select a helmet” option). Now you are ready to equip your fiscal printer and start your tax enforcement. Good luck, Spartans!
- Halo Infinite: Improve Your AIM With These Controller Settings
- Halo Infinite – Unlock 6 Customization Achievements
- Halo Infinite – How to Unlock Samurai YOROI Armor
You can add different helmet attachments to your helmet armour in Halo Infinite to make it more powerful. These attachments can be used to personalize your character’s appearance.
How to Equip Helmet Attachments in Halo Infinite
- Step 1 – Equip your character in a helmet
- Step 2 – Click on the helmet
- Step 3 – Click on the Addments tab
- Step 4 Select the attachment that you wish to use
- Step 5 – Click on the Equip link to add the attachment
After completing Level 2 in Battle Pass Premium, you can get your first helmet attachment. The UA/Type B1 attachment will unlock, which gives enhanced helmet armour.
Each attachment can be used with specific helmets. These attachments are not interchangeable and only work with certain helmets. Make sure you use the correct attachment for the helmet model.
If your helmet does not allow you to add an attachment, likely, that your helmet isn’t compatible with attachments.
Helmets with attachments for Halo Infinite
- Air Assault
- EVA (C).
- Mark V (B)
- Mark VI
- Mark VII
What helmet attachments are available
Every helmet attachment offers different optimization and improvement options. The Commando helmet can accept three types of attachments.
- Best Settings to Increase FPS in Halo Infinite
- Best Halo Infinite Multiplayer PC Settings
- How to Play Halo Infinite on PC With a Controller
Check out this list of Commando helmet attachments.
- UA/Type A1: Enhanced Helmet Armour.
- FCI/ FASCIA – This attachment adds a Satcom receiver panel and FASCIA hardware accelerator for decryption. It also protects the faceplate against high-angle attacks.
- HUL/BNR/COURIER PEARL This third-generation HUL (Hardened UpLink) was designed and manufactured for Section III and Spartan leaders.
Check out this list of EVA helmet attachments.
- HUL/BNR/COURIER PEEARL
- TAC/RS/WILLOW Although it is considered somewhat outdated, the PZY-955SSA can be relied upon and is natively compatible with older UNSC/CMA encoding formats.
- TAC/RS/STARLIGHT –Starlight units integrate with Mjolnir VISR drivers to provide accurate time information.