Here are the confirmed to be Modern Warfare 2 Weapons. They are based on leaks and the weapons we’ve confirmed from trailers and marketing materials. There are a lot of things to expect from the coming months.
If you take your mind toward Modern Warfare 2019, you’ll be able to recall how stunning the weapons looked. They sounded attractive, as well as the animators capable of conveying the force of the weaponry to players. This is an aspect that Infinity Ward has always known to achieve. Therefore, regardless of what people have to say about the TTK doors, the TTK, and even the maps (oh God, please tell me they’ve updated the maps), We can be sure that they’ll perfect weaponry in Modern Warfare 2. We’ve seen a handful of them in trailers and sneak previews. We know these weapons will be featured within Modern Warfare 2.
Every Weapon In Modern Warfare 2
We’ve seen many weapons in Modern Warfare 2. A few of these were revealed in trailers to us, while others were leaked from Reddit and Twitter. We’ve collected all the weapons we have uncovered so far and put them here for you to read:
SMGs In Modern Warfare 2
- P90: One of the operators storming the oil rig in the gameplay preview can be seen holding this iconic SMG at 1:10.
- AK-74u: The paratrooper variant of the AK-74u (which Call of Duty will no doubt describe as an SMG) can be seen for a brief moment at 3:59 during the gameplay preview.
- KRISS Vector: We can see the character we play as holding one in the first half of the gameplay preview.
- SIG MPX: You can see two operators holding MPXs as they ascend the stairs in the reveal trailer at 1:29.
- PP19 Bizon: The SMG with the big magazine is also back.
- AUG: The heavy hitter among the SMGs.
- Uzi: Let’s see how the Uzi performs this time.
- MP5: The classic that is always OP.
- MP7: The MP7 is sure to be a fan favorite again.
Assault Rifles In Modern Warfare 2
- FN SCAR-L: Seen in the reveal trailer at 0:01, and we can almost certainly assume that a conversion kit is available for this weapon so that we can make a SCAR-H.
- Honey Badger: Ghost is holding one in the reveal trailer multiple times, you can see the distinctive collapsible stock at 0:39.
- M4: Obviously there was going to be a modern variant of the AR-15, quite a few in fact. We can see the picatinny rail and .556 magazines on what looks to be the M4 at 0:51 during the reveal trail.
- AK-74: Seen in the reveal trailer at 1:01, nothing fancy, not one of the new AK-12s, just a bog-standard AK-74.
- MCX-Spear: Soap is holding an MCX as opposed to an M4 in the shot at 1:36 in the reveal trailer.
- ACR: An absolute favorite in the CoD community.
- MTAR: One of the best weapons in BO2 with really fast TTK.
- FAMAS: Hopefully better than in MW2019…
- M4: Also an absolute classic.
- M13: A solid assault rifle and still very popular in Warzone.
- M16: Probably with burst mode again.
- G36: The German classic.
Sniper Rifles In Modern Warfare 2
- Barret MRAD: This was in a bunch of CoDs in different variations.
- Remington MSR: A classic in MW history.
- AX-50: The AX-50 is still a good gun in Warzone.
Marksman Rifles In Modern Warfare 2
- SU-16: Yep, a Kel-Tec rifle actually made it into a game claiming to be “tacticool”. Who are we kidding, the more, the merrier. You can see Ghost holding it at 0:59 of the reveal trailer.
- M14: In the gameplay preview we can see one of the operators on the boat holding an M14 at 0:52.
- MK2 Carbine: We already know this from MW2019.
- SP-R 208: Also an old familiar.
- Benelli M4: We see the character whose perspective we’re watching use one in the later half of the gameplay preview.
- Mossberg 590: Another classic.
- Remington 870: Very popular in BO2.
LMGs In Modern Warfare 2
- HK 21: Actually a Black Ops weapon, but why not…
- M249: The Saw has always been a popular LMG.
- RAAL: This was also in MW2019.
- IMI Negev: You might also know this LMG from CS:GO.
Pistols In Modern Warfare 2
- Glock 17: Seen in the reveal trailer at 0:05. Glock never sell their license to video games because they have a lot of contracts with law enforcement, so it will appear in-game under a fake generic name. But rest assured this is a Glock for all intends and purposes.
- P320: This should again be a very reliable sidearm.
- 1911: The 1911 simply always has to be there.
- Desert Eagle: The good old Deagle is unlikely to be played much in MWII.
Launchers In Modern Warfare 2
- Pila: This launcher is great for taking out killstreaks.
- Strela-P: Always a good choice, especially in Warzone.
- RPG-7: Sure, just has to be there…
This is all we can discuss this aspect in Modern Warfare 2. We’re learning more about the game each day, and there are a lot of brand-new gameplay features and improvements that we can look forward to because of the brand-new engine. While you’re here, why don’t go through the other exciting new developments of the past few days: